Welcome to the Cafe of Answers! :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer is officially over

I can't believe that my summer is over! I mean it feels like I just walked out of school to start summer yesterday!! It was just like *POOF!* my summers gone!!! I really don't want to go to school............which starts tomorrow........at 8:30 am! *sigh* 
  Right now I'm freaking out because of the following reasons:
  • I don't have ANY classes with my friends! I'm all alone!
  • I still need to get my school supplies...heh...heh...whoops
  • One word.....Freshman!!! 
  • I'm scared... 
  • I have no clue where my locker or any of my classes are!! So I'll be walking around with my head glued to my schedule lol.  

So good bye summer........I'll miss you with all my heart! I know we all will, and good luck to anyone who's starting school soon! I know I'll need it!  :)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails