Welcome to the Cafe of Answers! :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fins Forever Cover Party!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the cover party for........Fins Are Forever!!!! Okay so this book is the wonderful  sequel to......Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs of course! Without much ado, here's the cover..... drum roll please............


Isn't this cover ah-maz-in!!!!!! So pretty, elegant and just mermaidy! You have no idea how much time I spent looking at this cover! I just sat on my computer for like 10 minutes starring at it! Let's take a minute to examine it. Okay it's been a minute! :) Here's what I noticed and loved about it:
  • The eyes are so beautiful and elegant
  • There's a gorgeous tail
  • The hair is one of my favorite colors
  • The lettering is full of cute curly cues
  • There are magic flecks coming out of the mouth just like on the Forgive my Fins cover!
I just can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book! It just looks soooooooooo good! :) So head on over to Tera's Site to learn more about her ah-maz-ing books and get to know her better! Trust me, she is a wonderful person and author! :)

8 comments:

BrendaC said...

Hi just hopping in to wish you a great weekend! I am already a follower, drop by my blog and check out my giveaway!kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Just hopping by....

Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week's questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

angelatarantula said...

Hey there, stopping by from the hop! I'm a new follower. I didn't know there was a sequel to Forgive my Fins. Guess I'm pretty slow, huh? Great blog you have here. I can't wait to read more of your reviews!
I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!(:
Have a great weekend,
Angela Z
http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

Tena said...

that is forsure a crush worthy cover!!!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hoppin' on by <3

I LOVE this cover! I love how it resembles the first one a bit, too. <3

Oh btw, I'm a new follower. <3


Kristina
Frazzled Book Nommer

Tabitha Bird said...

That is an awesome book cover!

Thanks for joining my blog :)

Larissa said...

This book looks really neat. I had never heard of it before, I will have to add it to my list. ;-)

http://turtlehowlingatthemoon.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

just hopping by with the Hop, and learning as i go along...like your spirited outlook! :-)

For a taste of a Y.A. book blog with a twist, stop by www.starbuckled.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails