Welcome to the Cafe of Answers! :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Follow me Friday!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!! Happy Friday!!!!!(wow I'm using a lot of explanation marks!!!! lol) I guess I'm really excited because........... it's Friday so..... no school!!!! For 2 days! Yay! Anyways......... I'm participating in the Blog Hop! So feel free to look around and have a great time. Oh yeah, and if you follow me, please leave a comment so I can go and check out your blog! :) Also, just a heads up.... when I reach 60 followers I'm gonna start hosting giveaways!!! So far I have gotten some really cool signed book stuff! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Brad Jaeger said...

I too know how difficult it can be to build up a following. I just started blogging a couple of months ago, and still haven't even broken fifty followers :p

I look forward to checking in on your blog :)

Brad Jaeger
http://brad-jaeger.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails